Much is writetn on developing blogs but the Wiki seems a little neglected lately, but Danny Horn’s piece adds a good insight-
- Small Wikis are different
- A wiki is a volunteer project
- The individual is important
- People don’t like anonymity- that flies in the face of much of the conventional wisdom on people like being anonymous in social networks…
Chris O’Neal Wiki don’t lose that number (good tag Chris) also has some good resources:
- great matrix that compares them, at WikiMatrix.
- I worked with Web 2.0 in schools in Mobile, Alabama, recently; Mobile’s George Hall Elementary School has a whole Wiki project going on.
- I’ve been working with teachers from all over using a wiki page I put together at Learners 2.0.